WEBINAR | Finding Your Feet With Tarot (1.5 hours)
Thinking about getting your first Tarot deck? Been reading cards for a while but sometimes feel stuck or unsure? This webinar is ideal for building your practical knowledge and confidence. Join me for 1.5 hours of helpful lessons from my experience as a professional Tarot Reader.
Ideal For: Complete beginners; or those with a year or less of tarot reading practice.
*You are purchasing a pre-recorded webinar designed for independent viewing.
HOW TO CHOOSE A TAROT DECK
- The Inherent Philosophy of a Tarot Deck
- Discerning Archetypes and Symbols
- Representation in Tarot – Indie decks and Oracle cards
- First Date: Introducing Yourself to Your Cards – charge them up with crystals, do an interview reading
- Intuitive Connection – How Your Cards Speak Back to You
- Why Rider Waite? What about the Power of Thoth Tarot?
- Opening: Meditation & Crystals
- Enhancement: Essential oils & Incense
- Cleansing: Salt baths & Light
- Protection: Totems & Earth Core Visualisations
READING FOR YOURSELF & OTHERS
- Objectivity, Emotional States & Personal Investment
- Approaches to Shuffling and Pulling Cards
- The importance of Breath
- Ethics – What You Can and Can’t Ask
- Using and Designing Your Own Tarot Spreads
- Reading Tarot Card Reversals
INTUITION & CHANNELLING TIPS
- Answers that Don’t Come Easily (Energetic Resistance)
- Using Cards to Clarify a Message
EVERY DAY EXTRAS
- Online Automated Card Readings and Tarot Interpretation Guides
Example video of the Interview Spread
- 2 MP4